• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Bug with office hours per extensions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

matictec

Reaction score
Following scenario:

- no holidays are configured (!important)
- vmail is not activated for extension
- a (dummy) extension forward calls to an external number
- specific office hours are created for the extension
- option is set that call out of the office hours are not forwarded

when no holidays are configured, the call is been forwarded to vmail (prompt that vmail is deactiveted) during the office hours. after a holiday is created the forwarding rule works correct.

of course this is a rarely situation, but for me it is a bug that has to been fixed in one of the next releases.

we will also test it on aother testsystem next days.

Hi I checked this, and whatever actions you do it always prompts that vmail is deactiveted. Due that I deactivated Vmail.
I added the holidays and still.. When I enabled vmail, everything works as expected.
Could not replicate. Can you send me a backup at [email protected].
Thanks and Regards

Sorry. I think my description is not very good. i try it again.

the extension should forward any call to an external number during office hours (8am-6pm) only. so i set the option not to forward out of office hours (forward to vmail). the problem is not the prompt that vmail is deavtivated, because it is deavtivated. the problem is that the pbx tries to forward the call to vmail during office hours. after i add a holiday entry, the pbx forward the call correctly to external number.

we try it next days on aother pbx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghisl1
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.