Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Bug - Yealink Always Forward breaks hunt group

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by tim942, Sep 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tim942

All,

I just found a bug where using the always forward feature on the Yealink phone overrides a hunt group and sends it to the voicemail of the forward. I would have expected that the hunt group process would see the "Cause: 302 Moved Temporarily/INVITE" message and move on to the next but apparently not.

This is on the new v14.

2. pj3cx

pj3cx Active Member

Hi there,
    Yes that is correct, forwarding should be implemented on the extensions forwarding rules and profile switched when necessary from a BLF for example, rather than using 302 redirections from the phone.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. tim942

We're coming from an antique Nortel system where my users are used to doing everything at the phone level, so I will work on the BLF option. This would not be a real issue, but one phone will have multiple accounts, the transfer button on the phone seemed like a good chance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.