• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Bugs detected

Status
Not open for further replies.

airs

Reaction score
I really like your application and your effort so here are few bugs that I have with latest market version

- Menu icons looks disabled although they are not
- if record buffer is different from -1 - application breaks
- if proximity sensor is active, and WiFi is used, when screen is off (because of proximity) incoming sound gets chopped (probably some wifi power saving feature or CPU clock-down related) This problem is not present while using 3G connection

Test conditions - Asterisk 1.4 connected over OpenVPN

Phone : Nexus One with Cyanogen 5.0.8-N1 :mrgreen:

Hope this helps, keep up the good work! 8)

Thanks for this post. I had set the record buffer to other than -1 and was experiencing consistent crashes. Couldn't figure out why. Well done.

I also have my own pbx: Free PBX on Asterisk 1.4

Cheers

Another bug, sometimes application activates speakerphone as default for regular calls....
Nevertheless I have managed a whole day of usage and I am satisfied :)
only problem was that other party complained for too aggressive silence detection... but it conserved bandwidth :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TLK
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.