Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Build v806 wont install on a Windows 2003 x64 server

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by bcampbell74, Aug 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bcampbell74

I receive the installation error 2755 whilst trying to install build v806. The host PC is a HP Proliant ML115 running Windows 2003 R2 x64 server. It will install and run the previous version 5 software just fine. Any Ideas?

2. alexmallia

alexmallia New Member
    3CX Support

Can you post the exact error message you are getting during this installation?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. bcampbell74

I shall attempt to reinstall tomorrow evening as I am out all day today and 3CX is in use during business hours. Will put a screen grab up of the exact error and point during installtion. If there is anything else you would like me to include please let me know.

4. bcampbell74

Sorry it has taken me a while to get back around to this. Any help would be much appreciated. Installer log attached.

5. bcampbell74

I have just noted I have posted the wrong build on my posting. This should read v6.173.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.