• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Bulk Extension Creation

Status
Not open for further replies.

inknow

Bronze Partner
Advanced Certified
Reaction score
I am new to 3CX, i have been trying to create extension on the bulk way, have downloaded de example csv file from support page (Nicky Borg´s) but when importing it sends me a message "Wring CSV file, required columns are not found". Have tried all CSv formats avaliable fron Excel 2016, is there any trick or something to notice about this??

Create one extension, export this to excel and use this as your template

There was a regional setting for my Windows machine, it inserts ";" instead of commas.

Its is try and error procees, is says insert valid information

Try what Saggara suggested, create an extension and export it and use that for a template. Make sure you fill all required fields before you import.
The easiest way to troubleshoot where the issue is by trying to import 1 extension. Once that works you can use the same formula for all other extensions. Make sure that there are no duplicate values

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaayb512
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.