Bulk extension import v12

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by cjtrevor, Oct 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cjtrevor

I have tried importing extensions using the template spreadsheet provided for v12.

I think the template doesn't map to the fields that 3cx expects.

Eg trying to import your template with the example line, the caller ID shows as "1" rather than "123456" in the spreadsheet, the web services password doesn't get entered in 3cx from the spreadsheet, and various other values don't match from the spreadsheet to 3cx.

Any chance you could check please?

2. AndreasP_3CX

AndreasP_3CX New Member
    3CX Support

Hi cjtrevor,

This import issue will be fixed in the next update (caller id from importing extensions) if you are in a big hurry you can still use the V11 template to add extensions in SP1. Given the option though if i was you i would wait for the next Update. Thank you for the feedback and if you have any further inquiries please let us know.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. cjtrevor

Hi

Thanks for the feedback.

Do you have an estimate for the next update date, so I can make a decision to wait or to attempt another method or manual setup?

Many thanks
    Chris

4. AndreasP_3CX

AndreasP_3CX New Member
    3CX Support

Hi cjtrevor

Unfortunately i cannot give you a release date but we are working on it. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Best Regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.