Bulk Extension Import - VMNoPin

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by ian.watts, Mar 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ian.watts

ian.watts Active Member

I'm finding that http://www.3cx.com/blog/docs/bulk-extension-import/ shows VMNoPin with incorrect values.. the results are backwards.

I ran "0" for these extensions.. tested "999" on a newly provisioned Yealink.. wasn't greeted with a PIN but instead was informed I had no voicemails.
    Looked at the registered extension.. the option do disable vm PIN auth was checked.
    So.. I killed all the extensions I had not yet provisioned the handsets to (passwords..), updated that setting for the three our four handsets I spot-provisioned.. changed VMNoPin to "1" down the column.. imported again. It skipped the existing extensions as expected.. all the replacements imported now have that option unchecked.

Can somebody update that page.. and perhaps update the field name and/or values for v13? I'm doing 50 extensions.. would suck to see it after the fact and have to work things over manually after a rollout.

2. pj3cx

pj3cx Active Member

Hi there,
    Yes thank you for the info, I've forwarded this to the relevant department.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.