Bulk Update Extensions v15

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by zcsjfisher, Nov 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zcsjfisher

Hello,

We recently installed 3cx, and I am needing to update many of our phones with a new custom template and also want to bulk update our Outbound Caller ID for the phones as well. I have exported the csv of the current extensions and have edited the csv. Can I import this back in? From what I have read, it seems I would have to delete all the extensions then import them in again? Wouldn't all of my users lose their voicemails and all of that if I had to do so?

I can't seem to do what I want by CTRL+Clicking multiple extensions as I have over 400 phones and I really don't want to have to do this one by one.

Any feedback would be appreciated! Thanks.

2. bboydewil

Have you found solution? We need to update settings against all agents in queue (disable push) and I am trying to find bulk function or access to db. Obviously, same as you - not by export -> delete -> import. Thank you.

3. relion

Same issue here. We need to bulk update extensions. Anyone found a work-around?

4. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @relion

Have you tried holding down the ctrl key and selecting multiple extensions? What version and service pack are you running? You should be able to select multiple extensions in V15 sp2 onwards

bboydewil likes this.
  5. bboydewil

thanks heaps, this now solves my problem of updating PUSH notification on multiple extensions. well done guys!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.