"busy here"

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by jofer, Jan 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jofer

HI there

I get alot of the following:

Call or Registration to 0781711797@(Ln.10002@Telkom) has failed. [ V4 10.40.234.6:5060 UDP target domain=unspecified mFlowKey=808 ] replied: 486 Busy here; from IP:10.40.234.6:5060

I have ISDN PRI connected with BERO*FIX gateway, outbound calls go through this ISDN line. I make calls to the same number over and over and every now and then I get "BUSY HERE" message and this in the log.

Any ideas what could cause this

Regards
    Johan

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. mixig

mixig Active Member

Usually it is the normal sip message, other side is busy, did you try call to that outside number at the same time from e.g. your mobile to see is it working?

3. jofer

Yes I am actually calling my mobile phone which is available, as I say I get the busy message atleast 1 out of every 10 calls.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. inteq

It might be also from the mobile phone company.
    Many times when I call my colleagues on their mobiles, I just get disconnected without any voice error message or I get a message saying the person I have dialed is not available.
    And all this while they have full signal and not in a call.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.