• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

"busy here"

Status
Not open for further replies.

jofer

Silver Partner
Advanced Certified
Reaction score
HI there

I get alot of the following:

Call or Registration to 0781711797@(Ln.10002@Telkom) has failed. [ V4 10.40.234.6:5060 UDP target domain=unspecified mFlowKey=808 ] replied: 486 Busy here; from IP:10.40.234.6:5060

I have ISDN PRI connected with BERO*FIX gateway, outbound calls go through this ISDN line. I make calls to the same number over and over and every now and then I get "BUSY HERE" message and this in the log.

Any ideas what could cause this

Regards
Johan

Usually it is the normal sip message, other side is busy, did you try call to that outside number at the same time from e.g. your mobile to see is it working?

Yes I am actually calling my mobile phone which is available, as I say I get the busy message atleast 1 out of every 10 calls.

It might be also from the mobile phone company.
Many times when I call my colleagues on their mobiles, I just get disconnected without any voice error message or I get a message saying the person I have dialed is not available.
And all this while they have full signal and not in a call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deanhbs
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.