Busy signal when dialing partial extension number

Discussion in 'Windows' started by diriana, Mar 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. diriana

I am getting a busy signal after dialing '11' for internal calls to extension '112' and any other extension beginning with '11'. Busy signal occurs immediately after dialing the second '1'.

If I press "New Call" dial the extension then press "Send" the call goes through just fine. That is, dialing WITH a present dial tone fails. Without dial tone present it works.

All of my extensions are 3 digits and as far as I can tell I have no special extension numbers beginning with '11'.I'm using 3CX version 12 for Windows and Polycom VVX 310 phones.

Any ideas? Thanks.

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

I would guess that it has something to do with the sets internal dialplan. You would have to have a look it how it is now set-up and make changes to accommodate number combinations that are dialled. if set-up properly, it eliminates that need to hit the send button or wait for a time-out period.

This may also apply to your sets...

http://support.polycom.com/global/docum ... B11572.pdf

3. diriana

Thank you leejor!

This is exactly where my problem was. After a little education on creating a digitmap my 3-digit extensions all dial without the need to press "send."

Thanks so much for the help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.