Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Buying a Grandstream GXW 4004

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by andykeen, Nov 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andykeen

Hi.

I am looking to buy a Grandstream GXW 4004 - but I can only find them (on ebay) coming from America.

Will these work out of the box in the UK (After change of plug of course) or is there a whole host of changes to be made with regards to tones and DTMF settings etc.

Any feedback or info would be much appreciated.

Thank you
    Andy Keen.

2. h2009

h2009 Member

PM sent

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. mfm

mfm Active Member

Hi,

Dont be fooled devices carry the same firmware irrespective of the country they come from, its simply a diffrence of tone sets, but as far as I recall factory restting them sets them to default US anyway, so you just need to set it up and it will work.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. zhangjx99

I am using GXW4004/4008, 41004 and 41008 in Singapore/Malaysia/China without any issue.

sometime hand-up in 1 or 2 days, but still acceptable, per my experience, any VOIP gateway will get such issue except those higherrrrr cost device. just reset and then work again.

Regards,
    JX

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.