Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

C450 Profile

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by darren-mc, Jul 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darren-mc

I am not too sure whether this is a bug in V9 as I have very little understanding of 3CX...well ok none then... however I am getting the following error when a Siemens C450 connects:

15:28:10.593 [CM505001]: Ext.2035: Device info: Device Not Identified: User Agent not matched; Capabilities:[reinvite, replaces, able-no-sdp, recvonly] UserAgent: [C450 IP010720000000] PBX contact: [sip:2035@xx:5060]

and I am having issues with the external audio (device is a remote worker) sometimes not being present.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Darren

2. carolinainnovative

I don't think that message is an error - a lot of devices say device not identified. Audio could be any number of things including firewall issues on one side or the other. See if you can capture verbose logs (and a wireshark capture, too) of a phone call that has no audio. That might help diagnose it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.