Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Calendar based call forwarding

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Multiplis, Aug 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Multiplis

Hello,

I'm looking for a system that will only be used to forward call based on date and time. Can anyone help me out if 3CX can do that? Can anyone configure something like that for me?

it should be like this:
    Monday: 17h30 - 08-30 forward to Consultant 1
    Tuesday: 17h30 - 08h30 forward to Consultant 3
    Wednesday: 17h30 - 08h30 forward to Consultant 2
    Thursday: 17h30 - 08h30 forward to Consultant 8
    Friday: 17h30 - 23h30 forward to Consultant 5
    Friday 23h30 - 08h30: forward to consultant 4
    Saturday 08h30 - 08h: forward to Consultant 10
    Sunday 08h30 - 08h30: forward to Consultant 5

and so on ... I d like to program this for one month (4 weeks) at the time...
    If possible a graphical interface, if not: I can live with that ;-) and it doesn't really have to be VOIP

Kind regards,

Geert

2. jasn78

We would also been keen on a feature like this but based on a weekly schedule for example week1 after hours goes to tech 1
    week 2 goes to tech 2 and so on

3. IainJ

I was hoping to do something similar, the ability to set up ad hoc rules that can be set for date/time including forwarding destination rather than having to change rules than change them back.
    For example office hours of 08:00-22:00 and outside of these hours calls are forwarded to extension 1
    but on, for example, the 16th of October between the hours of 20:00-22:00 I want the phones to go to extension2 and then at 22:00 continue their normal forwarding to extension1
    at present unless I’m just not finding the right settings I have to alter the office hours and forwarding rule to divert to extension2 at 20:00 then change the hours and forwarding again to divert to extention1 at 22:00

Is this currently possible or shall I submit a feature request in the hopes its added in the future?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.