Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Call a number from Internet browser

Discussion in 'CRM / Helpdesk / App Integration' started by Raman Kalia, Nov 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raman Kalia

Hi,

I would like to call any number on a website using 3CX windows soft client. How do I enable that. I could see people having same option for skype.

Regards,
    Raman Kalia

2. Mike Cartwright

Hey Raman,

What CRM or system of record are you currently using? You can enable click-to-call on any website via Tenfold.

Tenfold is a CTI that can integrate 3CX with CRM (Salesforce, Netsuite, MS Dynamics, Zendesk, and more). One of Tenfold's key features is click-to-call. This feature converts all phone numbers inside the CRM or on any part of your browser into clickable hyperlinks. This can save you a lot of time and can eliminate the usual error of misdialing of phone numbers.

You might want to check Tenfold out.

3. 12494

12494 Member

Do you know about the Chrome Extension - 3CX Click to Call?
    Also, you can enable a Hotkey from the 3CX Phone for Windows and not be limited by browser or even application.

Attached Files:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.