Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Call Assistant Help

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by bigdog, Sep 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdog

I am demoing the 3CX server free edition with the demo key activated. I am testing the system to see if it will meet our company's requirements and one thing we need is a console for the receptionist to be able to see what Ext. status is and they will need to see Park call status and ext. THink I can most of this from the CAll Assistant, but when I try to install and click on the link I get a 404 page not found.... Can someone tell me what I might be doing wrong? Thanks in advance!

2. 888voipstore

Not sure about the Call Assistant link, but the 3cx Softphone can handle many of your requests. It will also allow a receptionist to instantly dial anyone they need.

Information and a download can be found here: http://www.3cx.com/VOIP/voip-phone.html

Hope this helps, thanks.

3. worksighted

worksighted New Member

Call assistant is replaced by the VOIP client. You want to install the VOIP client and connect in "desk mode".

Regards,

Mike

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. bigdog

Great thanks for your help guys!!!

5. Discovery Technology

Will the VoIP client show parked call status though? (Including what orbit it is on so that it can be picked up?)

Thanks, Brendan

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Discovery Technology

Great - sounds like a second screen for the receptionist then...

Cheers for all your help,
    Brendan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.