Call Assistant with V5

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by stevef, Dec 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stevef

Is the VoIP client supposed to replace Call Assistant?

When using the Voip client in Desk Phone mode there is no option to transfer calls as with Call Assistant. This surely is the purpose of Desk Phone mode otherwise all you get is extension status stuff or am I missing something here.

Our receptionist used Call Assistant to transfer incoming calls to extensions with V3. Can we still run Call Assistant with V5

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. bhavank

bhavank New Member

i think you will find transfer function under the Action tab if u switch 3cx client to desk phone. Secondly Call Assistance is also available with V5 so need not to worry if yiu want to use call assistance please feel free to use it as well....

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Mori

Mori New Member

As bhavank says, yes, you can still use Callassistant.
    It is supposely the meaning that client are replacing the call assistant, but the feature is not yet active regarding transfer call.
    The client is still in beta, so i guess that it will come when released next week.

4. Wardy

Wardy New Member

The call transfer function appears to work in the version that I have (5.0.3763M.0)

However

The status lights do not seem to work have I missed something?

5. Alan van der Vyver

I saw something about the status lights not working in the free version. Is that what you have?

regards,
    Alan.

6. bhavank

bhavank New Member

if you have gone through the details the FREE EDITION does not support the status function in 3cx client so status light will not be working under FREE EDITION. To get the status light working fine you need to get any of the paid version.

7. Wardy

Wardy New Member

OK thanks

I hadn't got that far yet, thought it might be something that I had missed

8. bhavank

bhavank New Member

no a issue. If you want the extension status to be working you need to purchase the lisence for any of the paid version then it will be working great...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.