Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Call audio in PC broadcasted.

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by lantern, Feb 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lantern

Hi,
    I have 3cx PBX running on a server and the skypegateway running on my PC. i managed to install it correctly and calls are established both inbound and outbound. However whenever a Call session is established, the two audio is available at PC with 3cx skypegateway installed and heard through my speaker.
    anyway possible ways to restrict the call audio being heard at the speaker apart from muting the speaker.

Thanks

2. Vali_3CX

Vali_3CX Well-Known Member
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi
    For EACH channel, you have to choose Configure Skype to open corresponding Skype client, and here from Tools/Options/Audio Settings dialog uncheck on Speakers "Automatically..." option and set slider to minimum, on Ringing set "Use selected speaker", then click Save.
    Regards
    vali

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. lolo168

Hi, I have same problem in my vista 32bit .. I follow all the step.. they still have sound on speaker .. please help !!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.