Call Back

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by engineering2, Jun 23, 2016.

1. engineering2

Why not add Call Back or Ring Back feature?

2 customers was already has CISCO and they used to use this feature, when extension dials another and found it busy, he press the call back button,
    when the other party be available, the set gives him a beep sound or dials the busy extension directly.

2. v

v

I have some customers asking me about, I think tan this a simple feature than all our competitors have and some times make the diference because is a feature than old PBX have and people use normally and they not want to lose.

3. Frank D

Frank D New Member

I agree.
    Yealink has a callback fearure on the phones, called "call completion"
    At the moment we are working with Yealink, because there are some issues.
    Support via pbx, would be nice, e.g. on the softphone.
    But you need some support by the phone. Yealink shows a message "Do you want to wait for xy?"
    And as soon as the other party is available, it asks again: Do you want to call xy?
    Those two questions are a crucial part of this feature, you don t want automatic calling completely on it's own.

4. Frank D

Frank D New Member

Update: Yealink has confirmed an issue with call completion stop working after some time (after each call to an external line, which is busy). It will be fixes with the next firmware version. Thanks a lot to the great support by the Yealink Team especially Edward and Travis.

5. Frank D

Frank D New Member

update:
    The issue is fixed in the most current firmware (T46-28.80.0.136.rom).
    This firmware is not official, but the official version will be available soon.

Thanks to the Yealink-Team
    Thanks Travis