Call Center Available/Unavailable or Pause/Resume Feature

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Daniel Jaskulski Jr, May 2, 2017.

Call Center Available/Unavailable or Pause/Resume Feature 4.9 5 14votes
4.9/5, 14 votes

1. Daniel Jaskulski Jr

Would really like the ability for call center agents to go from Available to Unavailable or Pause to Resume as some phone systems call it. I know agents can simply logout of a queue if they dont want calls sent to them but this creates an issue if all agents are logged out as no caller can be put into queue at that point. They now get pushed to the destination if not answered option. Most enterprise call centers have this avail/unavail or pause/resume option so agents can make themselves busy to the call center for short periods of time but still allow callers to be able to get into queue to be answered when the agent returns. Say for lunch breaks, bathroom breaks, smoke breaks or whatever.
    Also would like reason codes for when agents go into this state. That way supervisors that are running reports can see why people went unavailable for tracking purposes.

2. the60

the60 New Member

I agree with this request. However, I'd add that the ability to enable/disable this should be set by management.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. marcolagoa

I lost a lot of projects because this limitation on 3CX. All professional Callcenter Solution has this option. In Brasil it is a requirement.

4. Khorny

I vote for this option as well and even a disable last agent from queue would be nice