Call Center Staff Can not hear incoming calls

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by wildanfarani, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wildanfarani

Dear all,
    I have a problem with my 3CX Phone System 11 that my call center staff can not hear caller voice if there is more than one incoming call at the same time.
    First incoming call works fine, but if there is second call, my staff can not hear caller voice but the caller heard normal

My 3cx sitting in LAN, we have tried to put our 3cx server in DMZ so it can get public IP but our vendor had trouble to setup the system. this is my simple network diagram:

[​IMG]

Any ideas?

2. kevin

kevin Member

@wildanfarani

Try adjusting some of your extensions to:

PBX Delivers Audio = ENABLED
    Supports ReINVITEs = DISABLED
    Support Replaces = DISABLED

...does that change things?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. wildanfarani

No it doesn't...Second caller can not hear operator voice, First caller heard normal..do you have another solution?

4. 3397premier

Have you tried verifying the ports you have open? I'm sure you know this but make sure you have two open ports for every current call.

Has it worked previously or is this a new setup? If it had worked previously what have you changed on the phone server or network?

5. kevin

kevin Member

@wildanfarani

Do you have access to the 3CX Support Portal? To look at this in any more depth you would need to open a support ticket.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.