Call Center Wrap-Up time not working

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by fredf, Feb 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fredf

v10, SP6, CC module. I am testing call center features, including the much appreciated Callback and Wrap-Up Time features. When an Agent is in the Queue and busy, a new caller stays in the Queue until queue wait has expired and is then offered a callback option. The caller accepts the callback option and hangs up. When the Agent completes their call and hangs up, the next caller in the Queue (the callback task) is immediately routed to the Agent. I have tried several Wrap-Up time settings (I assume the value is in seconds - but also tried minutes) with no luck in setting up any delay at all. Is there something I am completely missing here?

Thanks for any replies to my question.

Fred

2. tim.medley

I haven't tested or noticed wrap-up timers and it's affects with the call back function. I have had issues with the wrap-up timer being observed and a colleague found that if you reset the stats for the queue, the wrap-up timer seems to start working.

You can reset the stats from the edit screen for each queue; Call Queues> select and Edit a Queue, then scroll down towards the bottom of the page and click the Reset button next to "Reset Call Statistics for this Queue".

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.