Call Centre Edition Call Back

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by jasonhayes, Jan 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jasonhayes

jasonhayes New Member

Hi. Hate when you enable something and it doesn't work, you check the manual as it says "You can enable a Callback option – this allows callers to hang up and get called back when
    it’s their turn. This option requires that you specify an outbound rule on which the call back is
    to be triggered. The Call Back option can be requested by the caller (Option 2) or it can be
    offered if the timeout of the queue is reached." What are the details of the outbound rule? Does it use the normal outbound rule? Does it need to be called a certain name? Any Help?

2. badsushi

If don't use an access code like "9" to dial out, then you don't need to build a rule for the call back option on the other hand if you do use 9 to dial out you can make a specific rule just for call backs so the calls will complete properly.

3. jasonhayes

jasonhayes New Member

OK, I don't dial 9, I have rules for normall calls which work. What do I call the new rule? How do I tell it to use the rule for Call Back Calls?

4. eagle2

eagle2 Well-Known Member

Life is much simpler and nicer, if you are not using at all a prefix for outbound calls, like '9' or similar.
    You may distinguish between internal or external calls on basis of leading digits (in most EU countries you must dial always area code, which starts with '0'), or on the basis of number length (digits dialed).

Regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.