• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

call cleanup error

Status
Not open for further replies.

cfive

Free User
Reaction score
On both of my 3cx implementations, users get the following error message periodically.

"An error occurred prefroming call cleanup,
Access to the path C:\documents and Settings\<username>\applications data\3cx Assistant CRM Intergartion\MissedCalls.log is denied"

I can't find any documentation on a "call cleanup" feature. Any idea what it is, and how to fix it?

Thanks - Les.

This is still an issue - assistant on XPP SP2, user with admin rights - Assistant executable 8.0.0.11110, 3CX v8.

Is anyone else seeing this?
Is there any documentation on the call cleanup? I cannot find where to configure it.
Should this be a support ticket?

Thanks - Les.

Hi Les

Did this ever get resolved? We have just installed 3cx and Its only my pc that is getting this error of an error occurred performing missed call cleanup. I am running windows XP pro and SP3.

Any help/advice would be much appreciated.

regards

Paul

Hi,

In error messages such as these, you will notice that 3CX is trying to tell you, something is using the file, the next steps would be to identify the culprit, normally it is the virus scanner monitoring the file causing 3CX to be unable to access it to clean it. Disabling or denying the 3CX folder access from the virus scanner is an ideal method of eliminating such an issue.

Hi Mark

Thanks for the quick repsonse. we have 3 computers all running the 3cx call assistant and we are all running norton 2009. Its only my pc that has these problems. I have looked at the norton settings and cant seem to find anything in there that might relate to these.

thanks

Paul

Hi Paul,

They can be tricky ones, uninstall it completely if it is still an issue then we will talk about what else it can be, in the mean time get rid of it.

Thanks for the reply. i was advised to unstill and re-install and i have done this a few times, but still no luck :(

I believe I resolved this by taking the following steps;

a) uninstall 3cx assistant
b) delete any remaining 3cx folders (this example, windows XP) C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\Application Data\ and \program files.
c) reinstall the 3cx assistant

Thanks but unfortunately that hasnt worked either. From the searching of the net that I have done its something do to with the ASP.net and authorisations I think.

thanks

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Members Online Now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
damiano giannini
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.