Call Control API v15 and .Net Core on Debian

Discussion in 'CRM / Helpdesk / App Integration' started by john.wayne, Oct 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. john.wayne

Hi

I'm trying to get a .Net Core 2.0 application to work on Debian using the Call Control API v15.

(By the way, really awesome from 3CX to provide a .Net Core compatible API :cool:)

What does work:
    Simple .Net app (.Net Framework 4.6.2) with Call Control API v14 (3cxpscomcpp2.dll, sl.dll) on Windows

What does not work:
    Simple .Net Core app (.Net Core 2.0) with Call Control API v15 (3cxpscomcpp2.dll) on Linux

On starting the app I'm getting the error "Unhandled Exception: System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'tcxpscom_native': The specified module or one of its dependencies could not be found."

So far so good, I've found the 3cxpscomcpp2.dll under the path /usr/lib/3cxpbx/3cxpscomcpp2.dll but were can I find the missing tcxpscom_native.dll on a Linux machine?

Any advise would be very nice :rolleyes:

#1 john.wayne, Oct 2, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
  2. Andreas Paradisiotis

Hello john.wayne

You can take the Call Control API and make a new build targeting net core or net standard. Maybe you need to modify few lines of code to successfully make a build in net core.

I'm attaching i demo project to get an idea

Thanks

Attached Files:

3. john.wayne

This is great, thank you very much :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.