Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Call Control API v15 and .Net Core on Debian

Discussion in 'CRM / Helpdesk / App Integration' started by john.wayne, Oct 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. john.wayne

Hi

I'm trying to get a .Net Core 2.0 application to work on Debian using the Call Control API v15.

(By the way, really awesome from 3CX to provide a .Net Core compatible API :cool:)

What does work:
    Simple .Net app (.Net Framework 4.6.2) with Call Control API v14 (3cxpscomcpp2.dll, sl.dll) on Windows

What does not work:
    Simple .Net Core app (.Net Core 2.0) with Call Control API v15 (3cxpscomcpp2.dll) on Linux

On starting the app I'm getting the error "Unhandled Exception: System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'tcxpscom_native': The specified module or one of its dependencies could not be found."

So far so good, I've found the 3cxpscomcpp2.dll under the path /usr/lib/3cxpbx/3cxpscomcpp2.dll but were can I find the missing tcxpscom_native.dll on a Linux machine?

Any advise would be very nice :rolleyes:

#1 john.wayne, Oct 2, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
  2. Andreas Paradisiotis

Hello john.wayne

You can take the Call Control API and make a new build targeting net core or net standard. Maybe you need to modify few lines of code to successfully make a build in net core.

I'm attaching i demo project to get an idea

Thanks

Attached Files:

3. john.wayne

This is great, thank you very much :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.