Call control issue using 3CX soft phone and Sennheiser headset

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by shenwei, Oct 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shenwei

Hi,

I failed to take the call control using 3CX windows softphone with Sennheiser SC60 headset. Already downloaded and installed the Sennheiser 3CX phone plugin and upgrade the firmware of SC60 to the latest version. My 3CX windows phone version is 15.5.3849.1.

Following the steps at https://www.3cx.com/docs/configuring-sennheiser-headsets/. Just volume control works. But answer and reject a call do not work.

Can anyone help?

2. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @shenwei

I do not have a SC60 here to test but i have tested a SC70 with the plugin and it works as expected. Is your Sennheiser selected under the 3CX clients audio settings? What windows are you running the client on?

3. shenwei

Hi @YiannisH_3CX , thanks for follow up.

Yes, I also manually configed the audio setting of the 3CX client and selected SC60 as the default.

My OS is windows 10 and 64 bite system.

Any idea?

4. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Perhaps something went wrong with the plugin installation? Try re-installing it and see if that helps. Also is there any antivirus software that might be causing issues with the integration?

5. shenwei

Hi @YiannisH_3CX, just update that I tried your suggestion. But no luck.

Also talked with Sennheiser support, they suggested that it needs to install the HeadSetup software if I am also running Skype. I will try and see whether it help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.