• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Call cost by extensions

Status
Not open for further replies.

shenwei

Reaction score
Hi,

How can we generate a call cost by extensions like call cost by extension group? I can only get the call cost of the single extension. But failed to get the call cost of each extension in one report.

I think it should be a normal function. But failed for many times. Can anyone help?

Hello @shenwei

If you are trying to create a report that total call cost is shown for a specific extension, you can do this by using the "Call Reports" as the Type of the report.
Just select "Extension or range of extensions" in the From field as shown below.
upload_2017-12-27_11-49-9.png

@mariosM_3CX, thanks for your feedback.

Yes, I tried it before. I could have the report of each extension but the statics is for all the extensions together like total calls of all extensions, total costs of all extensions.
upload_2017-12-27_18-19-21.png

However, the end user would like to have the statics of each extension. For example, I can see the statics of total calls and cost of ext. 808, then I have the statics of ext. 809, 810, 811...830 in one report. Hope I made myself clear.

Unfortunately you cannot do this in one report. You will have to create a different report for every extension and select only one extension instead of a range of extensions. You can post this however as a feature request in the Ideas part of our Forum here https://www.3cx.com/community/forums/3cx-ideas/

What you can do however, is to generate a Call Cost by Extension Group Report and create a Group for every extension so you'll get the totals per Group/extension in one report. Basically you will need to create a Group named X and add only X extension as a member. Do this for all your extensions. Now in the Call Cost by Extension Group Report select all created Groups for your extensions and you'll get the totals for every Group/Extension in one report. Note though that you will need to deselect every option in the Group Rights Tab so it won't interfere with the presence.

I know the above way is not ideal, but i am mentioning it as a work around. For this to be considered for implementation as an out of the box functionality of the PBX, please post a feature request in the Ideas forum as mentioned above.

OK, noted. Just assume it should have supported that feature. Anyway, thank you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samuel_1997
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.