Call Costs Calculation

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by artur.vardanyan, Jul 1, 2016.

1. artur.vardanyan

Feb 1, 2016

I represent company "IT Support LLC" which is a Silver Partner in Armenia.

My suggestion is based on needs of our clients and it is aimed to have more correct reports on call costs. I believe there are many customers which will be happy with having the option I describe below.

Currently 3CX has a one place for filling the rates for each local or international code and it doesn't related to a specific SIP provider.

The matter is when a company has a few active SIP providers and each gives а different rate for the same code, there is no possibility to get reports on the exact call cost of a single extension or group of extensions. For example, we have a customer which has around 17 branches in different regions of Armenia and they have a necessity to share the total amount (invoiced from SIP providers) to each branch separately. In other words they need to know exact costs per branch.

I think this can be done in case of having possibility to attach the price list (list of codes with its rates) to a specific SIP provider. And in this case customers can have a few price lists each attached to the corresponding SIP trunk.

Thank you for attention and I hope you agree that this is needful option.

Best regards,
    Artur Vardanyan
    IT Support LLC