Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Call Costs Calculation

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by artur.vardanyan, Jul 1, 2016.

1. artur.vardanyan

Dear 3CX Team,

I represent company "IT Support LLC" which is a Silver Partner in Armenia.

My suggestion is based on needs of our clients and it is aimed to have more correct reports on call costs. I believe there are many customers which will be happy with having the option I describe below.

Currently 3CX has a one place for filling the rates for each local or international code and it doesn't related to a specific SIP provider.

The matter is when a company has a few active SIP providers and each gives а different rate for the same code, there is no possibility to get reports on the exact call cost of a single extension or group of extensions. For example, we have a customer which has around 17 branches in different regions of Armenia and they have a necessity to share the total amount (invoiced from SIP providers) to each branch separately. In other words they need to know exact costs per branch.

I think this can be done in case of having possibility to attach the price list (list of codes with its rates) to a specific SIP provider. And in this case customers can have a few price lists each attached to the corresponding SIP trunk.

Thank you for attention and I hope you agree that this is needful option.

Best regards,
    Artur Vardanyan
    CEO
    IT Support LLC