• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Call Costs on Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Medley

Customer
Basic Certified
Reaction score
Hi,

All of our reports are showing the call costs incorrectly, no matter how I set the prices the costs come through as $1 per min.

I went to Call Reports > Call Costs and set the following:
Country Name: Prefix: Rate:
default default 0.05
United States/Canada 001 0.05

I also made a custom one with the prefix of "1" and set that to 0.05 as well but the reports always show:

6/1/18 9:12:57 AM Employee Name (Ext) 18005551212 answered 00:00:03 00:25:11 00:25:14 25.18 Terminated by 18005551212

I put the cost part in bold, it won't update for some reason. Also, is there some way to set incoming call costs? They all show as $0.00

Bump. Anyone know how to set the price per min?

Bump. Anyone know how to set the price per min?
Hi,
I can suggest you to do the following:
  • Go to Settings->CDR page and enable it (make sure that the "bill-name" output is added).
  • Make the same call - keep it running for 5 secs.
  • Connect to PC where the 3CX is installed and go to “C:\ProgramData\3CX\Instance1\Data\Logs\CDRLogs folder and open the file there.
In that file you can see the name of the cost used for that call, rate and the cost amount.
This can help you to catch the problem and find the problematic Call Cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghisl1
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.