Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Call Dropped on Hold/Transfer

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by packetwire_59, Oct 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. packetwire_59

Hi Folks,
    Just noticing a strange problem with our new shiny 3CX implementation. I'm not sure if it is set related or PBX related, so if anyone can help out that would be great. We are currently using 3CX 10 with two GrandStream sets (3140 and 3175) and when the users place a call either on hold or attempt a transfer, the call is dropped. I don't see anything in the 3CX logs when this happens, so I'm not convinced this is a 3CX issue, but I wanted to put the message out.

thoughts anyone?

2. packetwire_59

Just some additional information on this. I did some testing with the 3CX softphone and it also produced the same results. Outside call received then when put on hold would drop. This would indicate to me that the issue is not with the actual IP sets, but something in either the PBX or the gateway. I am going to be trying an internal call to try to isolate whether the issue is related to the gateway or the pbx.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.