Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Call failed - temporarily unavailable

Discussion in 'Windows' started by Mkdeathrider, Jan 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mkdeathrider

I have 3cx v15.
    if I want to call an outside number, windows 3cx client gives this error message: Call failed temporarily unavailable

2. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @Mkdeathrider

Is the server hosted or on premise? Is the 3XC client local to the server or remote? Is it on the same network / Subnet? Do you have devices that are able to perform calls?
    Can you call another extension successfully? Do you have an outbound rule that matches the number you are calling?

3. Mkdeathrider

i think the server hosted .... i have the 3cx client on the computer where i have the 3cx server got up ... all 3cx client are connected on the same network .... i can call another extension without problems ... .but with the outbound rule I'm not sure if that is correct

4. Mkdeathrider

So when I call with my number that starts with 31....And I want to call a number that starts with 32.....do I have to call 932.........

Attached Files:

5. apostolis_3CX

apostolis_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.