Call featues ??

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by mase2hot, Aug 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mase2hot

Hi,

got version 9 installed but few things we would like and don't see. Are they missing or have we missed them?

Call monitoring for manages so they can view all uses to see stats, of how many calls they taken etc....?
    Call Whisper so we can train new starters
    Call Spy so that we can listern in without anyone konwing
    Can you disable do not disturb? As handsets have this option a user can just press it.

Thanks

2. abc123

abc123 Active Member

Hi

The call monitoring is via call reporting which is currently on the pbx only (I have raised a feature request to have it on other machines - please vote for it http://3cx.ideascale.com/a/dtd/Call-Report-on-another-PC/73792-9854 )

Call whisper is called "Rebound" in v9 of 3cx. This is configured for each extension under the forwarding rules. For example for ext 200 you would choose to "forward calls to My Mobile number" and then check the rebound box.

Call Spy doesnt exist. You can barge in but not spy. The alternative is to set recording on for each extension and then you can play it back. The alternative is call barging but that isnt so "discreet".

are you asking about disabling it on the handset or within 3cx? There is an away feature in 3cx, but the users can also log in to My Phone and set it themselves or use the assistant. There are so many ways it would not be possible.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.