Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Call Flow at end

Discussion in 'Call Flow Designer' started by Tomas Raska, Oct 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tomas Raska

Hello, Voice Apps are located in 3cx / Queues.
    When I create new Voice App in Call Flow Designer and activate in 3cx, then I have this Problem:

How can I return from VoiceApp back to queue?
    I have in VoiceApp some conditions, and when every condition is "FALSE", then I need return to Queue, but now call is ended.

Is it necessary to create new Queue? And in VoiceApp at end transfer calls to this new Queue?
    Thank you

rsuren likes this.
  2. rsuren

i have same question, like i want to save all the phone numbers coming to this queue using web service and than continue to this queue normal flow like agents phone ringing

3. edossantos

edossantos Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello,

CFD queues are special queues, without agents, and every call that arrives to them will be taken by the CFD and not processed by the queue. So if you need a normal queue with agents, then you need 2 different queues, one for the CFD app and other for the agents. Then, when you decide it in your app, you transfer the call from the CFD app to the normal queue.

Kind regards.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.