Call Flow Connect to the Agents

Discussion in 'Call Flow Designer' started by Dominik Meier, Feb 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dominik Meier

In the CFD, I want to access the added agents in the queue and then route the call as defined in the management console.

Does somebody has any idea?

2. edossantos

edossantos Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @Dominik Meier,

In order to access queue members you can use the 3CX Call Control API:
    https://www.3cx.com/docs/call-control-api/

You can also get the inbound rules from that API. But I don't understand how your flow would be... If you give use more details we'll be in a better position to help.

Kind regards,

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Dominik Meier

upload_2018-2-15_12-52-22.png

Hear ist my Call Flow example.

From 7:45 to 17:30 the agents are to be called after the following prioritization.
    agent1
    agent2
    agent2

Furthermore, it should be possible for the agents to be able to log out of the waiting loop. Or. the queue manager can do this.

4. edossantos

edossantos Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @Dominik Meier,

In that case you just need to transfer the call to a queue, and configure the queue with the agents you need. You don't need to query queue memeber, the queue will do all the job for you. Also you will get statistics, if you transfer the calls directly to the agents, queue statistics will not be generated.

Please note that the queue holding the CFD app must be a different queue than the one holding the agents. So you route inbound calls to the CFD app extension, and this app will transfer calls to the "agents" queue when we're in the time frame the agents work.

Also, please note that you should move the weekend branch to the left, so it is evaluated first. Conditions are evaluated from left to right. Otherwise, during weekend from 7:45 to 17:30, the second branch will be executed...

Kind regards.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Dominik Meier

Okay thank you. Can I disable the one queue from the global phonebook?

6. edossantos

edossantos Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

What queue do you need to disable? Queues can't be disabled, but using the 3CX Call Control API you can logout all agents from it, or even delete it...

7. Dominik Meier

Hello,

I have two queues (queue1) in one is my call flow and the other queue (queue 2) contains the agents. I would like to see only queue 1 in the 3cx phone book.

8. edossantos

edossantos Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Please make this question in the General forum, as it is not related to the CFD. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.