• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Call Forward from Phone not working on Yealink phones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alden Lorimor

Forum User
Reaction score
The call forward feature from the phone is not working on Yealink phones we have both T41S and T54S, neither will allow forwarding by the end user from the phone. I have a few old legacy Cisco SPA phones that do this from the phone with no issues.

I've seen threads about others with similar issues but no solutions that work for us. Some of the threads say that this is not supported by 3CX.

Anyone have ideas.

Thanks for the attempt, but to no avail. The first link you sent appears to be broken and the second link procedures doesn't work. I get the feeling that something changed in the past few months and some of the features that were available in the past are no longer. When we install the required firmware from 3cx for our phones, the option for "Feature Key Synchronization" isn't even available any longer from the web GUI for the phone (it is available when using other firmware versions). Based on more recent posts with this same issue, currently there is no fix that makes sense to me.

If anyone else has new info it would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.