Call Forward from Snom

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Eurylink, Jul 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eurylink

Eurylink New Member

Hi,
    I've this scenario in a 3CX v.9 installation: An IVR message direct the call to an extension with a Snom 370.
    If the user set call forward from Snom 370 menu to redirect a Call to an external number, IVR answers "Call transfer Failed".
    If I call the same extension directly the call is forwarded correctly to the external number.
    I know that is possible to set forward rule from my phone interface but the user prefer to set forward from phone menu or by programmable keys of the Snom. User has many keys programmed by Snom "redirect" function.
    With 3CX v.8 all was working in this scenario but with 3CX v.9 i found this issue.
    Any help is appreciated.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. matictec

matictec New Member

We will try this scenario the next days an will post our results. what firmware is running on the snom 370.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Eurylink

Eurylink New Member

We have same issue with Snom firmware 7.3.30 and 8.4.9. I think the problem is related to 3CX v.9 because with version 8 this was working perfectly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.