Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Call Forwarding Out of Office Hours

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by sbozzy, Aug 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sbozzy

I am using v10 SP2 of the 3CX Phone System and am having an issue when it comes to routing of calls to my mobile after hours.

The system consists of 3 Yealink IP Phones, 1 T28P and 2 T22P and 2 x SPA3102s for the PSTN lines, there are no VOIP accounts. Eash SPA has a line assigned to it, Line 1 and Line 2. The problem I am having is that when there is an incoming call on Line 1 and it is out of office hours, the call gets routed to my mobile via Line 2, but when somebody calls on Line 2, the call does not get routed to my mobile via Line 1.

What could be the issue with the routing?

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Off hand, I would say it is something in your outbound rules (trunk order?). Have a look at, or post, the 3CX server Log of each type of call. You should be able to compare and see where the failure is occurring. You can then make changes to allow the call to complete.

3. eagle2

eagle2 Well-Known Member

It is not possible to route the call back on the same analog line, unless the provider supports this. That's why the call is forwarded on the other line, this is pretty normal.

Most PSTN providers use codes like this:
    *21*number# - forward all calls; *21# - cancel
    *61*number# - forward N/A; *61# - cancel
    *67*number# - forward busy; *67# - cancel
    Check these codes with your provider, whether applicable.

Mind sending such command to provider may need special programming of your SPA-3102 (dial plan).

Regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. sbozzy

I am attaching logs of both types of call forwards.

I activate call-forwarding on my extension 101 when I leave the office to my mobile. This extension is also part of a ring group 800. Could this be causing the problem?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Attached Files:

5. willow

willow Member

13:30:19.217 [CM303003]: There are no available outbound lines on gateway 021-552-0888 at this time.

this is your issue? how are your pstn gateways setup? are they 2 devices or just one? make sure your outbound rules for dialing your mobile have both gateway devices in it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.