Call forwarding

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by broadbandcti, Jul 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. broadbandcti

Have an auto attendant that when you press 1 or 2 it is set to forward to an outbound number (to a 3rd party call center). I get error message. transfer failed call busy. I have an extension set up and an outbound rule set up to apply to the extension. I have tried it several different ways and have not been able to resolve. Can someone help.

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Do you have enough trunks to handle the call? Post the 3CX log of a failed call?

3. mfm

mfm Active Member

Yes it is probable that you do not have enough lines avaiable for this call, if you hear somehting like forbidden by administrator it means that your trunk is still set to take 1 call. And the incoming call would have simply maex this out.

Please post the server logs in verbose mode and we will be able to diagnose this issue further.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. broadbandcti

We figured it out. It was a simple mistake in the outbound rule. Duh! Thanks anyways.

5. mfm

mfm Active Member

Glad to hear youve gotten it all sorted, next time post the logs and we would have easily seen this.As I always say a post with logs is key to a quick answer.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. chrischevy

We have similar problem. Can you tell me what was wrong on your outbound rule ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.