Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Call History 3 table in DB

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by vslyusar@abamedical.com, Dec 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vslyusar@abamedical.com

    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2016
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hello everyone, we recently updated to version 15.5 and ran in to issues with integrating our custom system for call tracking.

    This custom system connects directly to 3CX database and gathers data from callhistory3 table, we move it to our own system for analytics.

    In version 15.5 this table is present but remains completely empty. We did find some of the log information in "cl_" tables but number called is not present in any of them.

    Does anyone know if this table was retired or if logging can be optionally activated?

    We are using Linux distribution

    Thank you
     
  2. vslyusar@abamedical.com

    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2016
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
  3. TerryG

    Joined:
    Jan 13, 2015
    Messages:
    8
    Likes Received:
    1
    That table is blank in my windows version too. I run various call reports directly from the DB. The tables i query against most often are combinations of myphone_callhistory_v14, cl_participants, extension, callcent_queuecalls and queue.
    Looking at my notes, callhistory3 ceased being populated in versions after 12.
     
  4. vslyusar@abamedical.com

    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2016
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Thank you TerryG. Our old setup was running on v12. That table contained all info we needed. Now its empty.

    I'll take a look at the table combos you mentioned in your reply. I found almost all data. The only thing is DID number caller dialed.
     
  5. TerryG

    Joined:
    Jan 13, 2015
    Messages:
    8
    Likes Received:
    1
    We track that here by assigning each DID to a different call queue. I have a block of 100 extensions all assigned to about 1000DIDs. It takes a while to get them set up but as only about half the extensions are in use currently, there is plenty of expansion room.
    This is done mainly so our sales staff can see presented to them which advert / partner a caller has got our details from but the phone system having a name for each number makes the reports easier to read by directors.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.