• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Call History Not Displaying Today's Calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlanM

Customer
Reaction score
I manage three 3CX systems. All have been working well with little disruption. However, today I noticed that all three systems stopped logging telephone calls for "Today". The last calls for all three separate systems was the previous day. I tried restarting services and when that didn't work, rebooting. I went into the management console and searched for "Yesterday" and it returned the day prior to yesterday. It seems coincidental that the Microsoft updates rolled out recently. Anybody else having this issue or have a fix I could try? Yes, the computer date/time is correct on all three machines.

Regards,
AM

If you search you will see this topic has been discussed in two threads heavily.
It's broken.

If you search you will see this topic has been discussed in two threads heavily.
It's broken.

I did do a search but apparently didn't use the correct search criteria. I found the thread you to which you were referring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.