Call history Yealink T46G for attended transfers

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by cjtrevor, Aug 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cjtrevor

We are running 3cx v 12.5, Yealink T46G phones with firmware 28.73.0.48 and the latest provisioning template on 3cx.

When phones receive a call via an attended transfer, I am sure that in the past the call history on the phone showed the caller ID of the external caller. This was perhaps before we upgraded the firmware or the provisioning template I am not sure.

Currently when a call is received via an attended transfer the call history shows the internal caller that transferred the call, and not the external caller ID.

Does anyone know if there is a setting in 3cx or in the provisioning template that can be changed so that the external caller ID is shown in the phone call history please?

2. cjtrevor

I've just put our old firmware, 28.71.0.224 back on one of the phones, and confirmed that this phone now shows the external caller ID in the phone history, after a call is transferred to the phone.

This is different (and much better behaviour) than the newer 3cx approved firmware 28.73.0.48.

Does anyone know whether this is just a bug in 28.73.0.48 and is it fixed in a newer firmware? Or any other information? Is 3cx aware of this issue?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.