• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved Call log - Stop it from reseting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole Wright

Customer
Reaction score
Hi Everyone.

Does anyone know how to stop the Call Log from resetting daily?

I only need the call log for a few days, but right now the log resets every day. I run 2 different PBX's for different companies and one resets daily, while the other does not. I cannot seem to figure out where this setting is.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Hello @Nicole Wright

Are you referring to the Queue Call Statistics? If yes, then you can disable or change this behavior from The Queue Settings >> Advanced Tab >> Schedule Queue Statistics Reset

If however, you mean the call logs not showing in Management Console >> Call Log, then note that is by default filtered for the current day. In order to see older call logs then click on Filter and change the Range field.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: Nicole Wright
Thank you so much mariosM_3CX, I knew it had to be something simple that I was just overlooking!! It was the Call Log in the Management Console that I was trying to sort out. Thanks again :)

Hello @Nicole Wright
Glad to hear that everything is sorted out now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.