Call logging in v14

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by richard.wilson, Oct 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. richard.wilson

Hi, I've been trying to figure out how to extract some call stats from v14 but the CDR tab is missing from the Settings>Advanced area and I'm not sure how to enable CDR logging otherwise. I would be happy with simple text file logging as I can then read this into a database and query as necessary. The CDRTemplate-Single.xml file exists and is set as necessary (left as default) but no file (calls.txt) is being created. Please let me know what I'm missing or if this feature has been removed in v14. If so, what other options have I got for capturing call data as we need something like the Wallboard which has also been removed? Thanks for any help.

2. 3CXusername

3CXusername New Member

CDR/Wallboard have been removed. Said to be added back in a service pack before the end of the year.

http://www.3cx.com/forums/v14-changes-41960.html

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. richard.wilson

So am I right in thinking that there are no mechanisms at all for live call stats in v14? No CDR/SMDR, no Wallboard, no web stats, no access to the database, no logging to a simple text file, nothing? This seems to be a pretty fundamental missing element. We have live call stats on a screen for our telesales team which I need to be able to replicate. Any help on how to view live stats in v14 would be much appreciated.

4. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

As 3CXuser already said, CDR has been implemented as a web API in SP2, so then you will be able to use that.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.