Call Mute

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by ltifoski, Nov 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ltifoski

Dear all, how are you?

I am facing the following problem:

Some connections are muted for 2 to 4 seconds and then the audio returns. Have any of you ever faced such a problem?

My network has 5 MB dedicated to telephony and I believe this is not the problem. Can you help me?

2. sip.bg

sip.bg Active Member

Activity log, wireshark captures ?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Internal calls, external, outgoing, incoming, both? When during the conversation, at the same point in time on the call? All audio, or only one way, which way? Did this just begin? Have any changes been made? What type of trunks? Do you have more than one trunk group?

4. ltifoski

in any type of call, is random. It does not have a specific point of the call, it can occur at the beginning, middle or end and can occur more than once during a call. I have 8 trunks. I already tried to change Vlan, I put more bandwidth to the telephone network. But nothing worked.

5. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Has it always done this?
    If it is all types of calls, internal and external, then I would guess that it is something on your network. You mentioned VLan, so it doesn't sound like a simple set-up. You might have to try to eliminate parts of the network, to narrow down what is happening. As mentioned, Wireshark might be worth using to troubleshoot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.