Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Call Park *0 does nothing

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by itsmarkk, Feb 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itsmarkk

I am testing out 3CX with the 2 user version and Cisco 7940 phone running SIP 3-8-12. I can call from one extension to the other, but I can not Park the call using *0. Maybe I am doing something wrong; currently using a Cisco Call Manager system that has a Park button on the phones.

I know that the *60 & *61 work for DND Off/On, so the Dial Codes work.

What am I missing here?

2. Deepest

Hi you need to specify the parking spot you want to park the call in so *01 to *09 if you have 9 parking spots set up and the dialing *11 to *19 to pick up the call.

3. itsmarkk

OK, I will give that a try.

So is what I have read about using some of the Yealink phones, you can have a park button that automatically selects an available parking spot, correct? This is the way it works on Call Manager, hit park and the phone displays 'Parked on *##'.

If the Yealink phones can do this, can the Cisco 7940 do this as well?

4. Deepest

Sorry we only use Yealink handsets so i cannot comment on Cisco handset features.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.