call park and re-pick problem on GS Ht386

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Urbok, Mar 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Urbok

Urbok New Member

I've 2 extensions connected to Grandstream HT 386.

On 3cx v5 when I answer to an external call, during conversation, if I put on hold pressing FLASH button on analog phone the caller receive the on hold music correctly. if I re pick te call again pressing the FLASH button on analog phone (without completing an eventually call transfer to a different extension..) the sound look choppy and we are unable to continue conversation....

any suggesion?

2. Urbok

Urbok New Member

this problem is a big one!
    if during conversation on Grandstream ht 386 I put the other part on hold with the FLASH key of the phone, If I re-pick the conversation wihout completing the transfer to another extension, the sound is choppy and it's impossible to complete the conversation

please help

3. Urbok

Urbok New Member

problem solved.
    in the extension configuration i've set the "give audio of PBX"

now all works.

4. Discovery Technology

I have been wondering lately if there is a relationship between the advanced settings in a voip trunk (supports reinvites, etc) and the bpx delivers audio tick box as we found recently by switching this off we improved an inbound audio issue when transferring calls.

It could also have something to do with the audio channels in use on the handsets (internal 7000 range versus the external 9000 range) and the NAT settings on the phones.

These would be the settings to check if call transfer (loss of inbound audio on a transfer or blind transfer of a call) or the choppy sound in the previous posts.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.