Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Call Parking Yealink T28

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by quayfour, Sep 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. quayfour

I am using Yealink T28 phones.

I would like to park incoming calls and display on a BLF so that the call can be picked up by another phone.
    (I really want to try to simulate key & Lamp)

I don't seem to be able to get it to work - using phone provisioning or directly on the phone.
    BLF only gives the option of extensions
    custom speed dial also doesn't seem to work

any thoughts

2. willow

willow Member

it works quit fine on the yealinks you can use either phone provisioning or hard code it in the phone.

on the phone go to phone then dss keys, then pick a key and select call Park for the type, value will need to be SP0,SP1,SP2.... account should be 1. Iuse T28's and T26's had have no issues.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. nbailey

nbailey Member

as willow said, the T28 provisioning works fine, BLf's work fine as well. You need to be sure it is setup correctly.
    be sure you have Enable semi-attend transfer = disabled first off. Second setup the BLF as needed and it will work no problems. We have guides at http://www.3cx.com/blog if you need more info on the T28.

Thanks,

Nate

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. quayfour

Hi
    I have set up Call Park 0, 1, 2,3 on the first 4 BLFs but I cannot transfer the call to the parking bays.

I have tried using the transfer button followed by the BLY key and also just pressing the BLF key
    I must be doing something wrong !
    Or am I missing another setting ?

5. willow

willow Member

That should be all you hav to do? Do the buttons light up green when they are programmed?

6. SY

SY Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

Call parking is not available in free version.
    In licensed version, if you assign Yealink BLF key to shared parking place (SPx), the button will be green in case if parking place is free, and red if there is a call.
    You don't need to initiate transfer to put call on a shared parking place, simply press corresponding BLF button (if it is green).

7. quayfour

I am using the paid version.
    10 sevice pack 2 Build 20401

Yealink SIP-T28P
    Firmware 2.51.0.10
    Firmware 2.10.0.120

The BLF keys do not light up by whatever method I try to park a call.

Thanks

8. quayfour

I am using the paid version.
    10 sevice pack 2 Build 20401

Yealink SIP-T28P
    Firmware 2.51.0.10
    Firmware 2.10.0.120

The BLF keys do not light up by whatever method I try to park a call.

Thanks

9. davidbenwell

davidbenwell Active Member

Have you enabled the BLF button to be a Shared Parking button? within the 3CX Admin Console?

10. willow

willow Member

i have seen this before when provisioning via the 3cx. you can either try defaulting the phone and removing the provisioning files from 3cx and redoing it, or you can hard code the buttons on the phone.

The buttons should be green when the poark orbit is idle and red when there is a call parked there.

11. quayfour

I have hard coded the phone
    Call Park value *0 Line 1
    The button appears green.
    When the call is parked - the button does not go red and whilst the call is not hung up it cannot be retrieved.

12. willow

willow Member

it is not *0 it is SP0 or SP1 or SP2 or SP3 and so on. the *0/*1 function is totally seperate from the SP functions

13. nbailey

nbailey Member

your firmware is old. Latest version is 2.60.0.120. Also double check and be sure Enable Semi Attend Transfer is disabled.

And try again. I have no problem with T28P and T26P with transfers and BLF's.

Thanks,
    Nate

14. 2way

Is it possible to program the shared parking key to flash when there is a call in park? instead of turning green or red?

Thanks
    Carl

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.