Call pickup *20* ** PENDING CHECK

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by FBW, Jun 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FBW

FBW New Member

Since we installed v10 the *20* dialcode doesn't work anymore on any of our phones.
    I just now installed the SP1 released today which also states it solves this problem. However a test was NOK.
    I did upgrade MyPhone and Desktop Components first; However that didn't help.
    Anyone else with this issue?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. nb

nb Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Re: Call pickup *20*

IN the service pack we announced that we can pickup calls from IVR THROUGH MyPhone.

What is not working in *20*

Just so you know, we still need to implement pickup in queues using *20*. This feature is coming soon. At the moment the only way you can pickup calls from a queue is through the 3CX MyPhone.

Any other RINGING calls should be able to be picked up using *20*

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Niconutter

Its very important to us solve this problem.
    All users have mac and we dont have my phone. Using snome phones and need the call pick up on qeues.
    Thanks in advance.
    Nico Nutter

4. Niconutter

News about that?

5. FBW

FBW New Member

No news on that for now I'm afraid. Let's be a little more patient for now.
    Even call pickup from MyPhone doesn't always work.

6. nbailey

nbailey Member

Hello,

When information is released about the next update it will be posted on the blog, if you are subscribed to the blog you will get an email notification. Secondly MyPhone works on a MAC so that shouldn't be a problem for you. Open a browser and log into your MyPhone. As Nicky said *20* in Queues will be available soon.

Thanks,
    Nate

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.