Call pickup history on Yealink

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by sona1, Jan 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sona1

Hi all,

I have an issue which does not seem to happen with Cisco 504G but with Yealink phones (T23G in this scenario)

If a call comes through onto a specific DDI, another caller uses *20* to pick up the call.

There is no history of this call under call history on either phones. But on the cisco a missed call appears when the call is taken from an extension.

The history appears on a call report but this is not ideal. Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

3CX 14 SP2, Yealink is on the latest .70 firmware which was upgraded through 3CX. Please help

2. NickD_3CX

NickD_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

When you *20* from another phone, the initial phone that is ringing receives a CANCEL message with a reason of "call answered elsewhere" or something along those lines.
    Most of the phones when they see this they do not show a missed call as they call was not lost, it was answered just by someone else.

I don't know of a parameter in the phones UI that might change this behavior but it might be good idea to also post a question on the Yealink forums as well as. I say this because the reason cannot be disabled from the 3CX Phone System somehow, but maybe you can tell the phone to ignore it somehow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.