Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Call pickup history on Yealink

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by sona1, Jan 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sona1

Hi all,

I have an issue which does not seem to happen with Cisco 504G but with Yealink phones (T23G in this scenario)

If a call comes through onto a specific DDI, another caller uses *20* to pick up the call.

There is no history of this call under call history on either phones. But on the cisco a missed call appears when the call is taken from an extension.

The history appears on a call report but this is not ideal. Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

3CX 14 SP2, Yealink is on the latest .70 firmware which was upgraded through 3CX. Please help

2. NickD_3CX

NickD_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

When you *20* from another phone, the initial phone that is ringing receives a CANCEL message with a reason of "call answered elsewhere" or something along those lines.
    Most of the phones when they see this they do not show a missed call as they call was not lost, it was answered just by someone else.

I don't know of a parameter in the phones UI that might change this behavior but it might be good idea to also post a question on the Yealink forums as well as. I say this because the reason cannot be disabled from the 3CX Phone System somehow, but maybe you can tell the phone to ignore it somehow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.