Call Pickup

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Michael Knutson, Aug 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael Knutson

Running V14.

We know that we can use the *20*(extn#) to pick up a call. Or use *20* to pick up the first ringing call. We have a system with 8 locations with VPN from remote offices to the main office. The Main office would like to use just *20* and pick up first ringing call. Is there a way to do this just for that office and not pickup a call from the other offices?

Thanks for the help.

Michael

2. V..

V..

Hi Michael,

You can acheive this by separating the offices into separate groups within the PBX.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Saqqara

Saqqara Well-Known Member

As above, you probably need to tick 'Limit Call Pickup to calls received in their extension group' under Settings -> PABX

4. Michael Knutson

That sounds right. But correct me if I'm wrong. If I break all the offices into their own groups that would break the "Receptionists" from seeing all the active calls for the whole system?

5. V..

V..

Hi Michael,

Not if the receptionists were included in each of the groups

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.