Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Call Que problem in V8

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by arcpoint-la, May 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arcpoint-la

We have a registered copy of 3CX V8 that has been running for 2 years without a problem.

Today we have a problem with call que.

Incoming call come in - office phone rings - pick up phone but keeps ringing. If we disable 'call cue' option phone system works OK.

Everything seems to be working as it always does in the management console.

Any help would be appreciated.

Bob

2. mfm

mfm Active Member

Hi BOB,

Something must have changed in this time, could you kindly clarify what you mean by keeps on ringing?

Are you connected to the caller when you pickup the phone?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. arcpoint-la

Sorry if I am not explaining myself.

Day 1. A customer calls the office, the office phone rings, I pick up the office phone and attempt to talk but there is no one there. The phone continues to ring.

The system was configured so that when a customer calls it connects to the digital receptionist then to the call queue to ring all.

We currently have rerouted the digital receptionist to ring all instead, and that works.

I tried setting up a new call queue called 'call que 1" but that did not work. I also deleted the original call queue and made a new one and that didn't work either.

Day 2. I decided to set it back the way it was to see if it would work and sure enough its working again. Sorry to waste your time. VERY WEIRD!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.